viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

The double eye more and frightenedly looking at leaf is maple


three the past days how oneself is artistic skill is how get, at this time but commit suicide by hanging mulberry son in the ground, make one excel a footman, one face cold sweat the unconscious flowed down, the double eye more and frightenedly looking at leaf is maple:"You, you want to do what, I tell you, I ……"Leaf is maple one face despises of interrupt a way:"Go, went without saying, I knew, are you saying what old headman in your house is Lee??Call Lee from become!Isn,t what my this garbage can give offense to, however today I this garbage will also give offense to your Li Da Dun is childe, Hey Hey!"Leaf is maple is easy of Li Tian according to pour in the body that the ground enriches 2 to this kind of to say, early is fished out by the alcohol and women, is more not worth mentioning, at leaf is maple in front like UGG Ultra Short mole cricket and ant....The leaf tramples maple on Li Tian is head and towards Li Tian to vent"you pour is shout?Clamor?How don,t call?Be getting more afraid?You garbage, I trample is your this kind of garbage, originally you I lived together peacefully, you made track for your Xie Yu Xin, I walked of virtuous sun pass way, you arrived well, ?Come to ask for me on one is own initiative?How many heads did you grow?Do you continue to call?""Leaf is maple!My father can,t pass yours, I return to definitely make my father put out your whole family......."Li Tian Xie dies in Si of shout a way, appearance have much ferocious have much ferocious.Don,t say O.K., this says to also remind leaf is maple, absolutely can not put Li Tian, otherwise they if deal with Li Ting to how do?Leaf is maple smiles Be getting more evil more, evil say with smile "thank your to remind, trust you to be also returning not to go"Li Tian started fearing, saying of scare"you....Do you want to do what?""Do you say what I want to do?Certainly made you return forever not to go, for the sake of my family, for the sake of my brothers, I can,t cause future trouble, now can,t hereafter more can,t!"Leaf is maple one face kills a saying of idea, the voice wants to be much cold have much cold."Not, you can not do so and go against the law at that time.........!Begged you to put me!I hereafter didn,t dare any further, !"Leaf is maple was by foot trampled to break Li Tian De is arm, painful intelligence Lee begging for mercy of shout.Leaf is maple seems to be tired of playing, a feet are made an effort of Chuai to Li Tian is head....."Leaf is maple....Don,t......"Along with

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LOS INVITAMOS A PONER UN MENSAJE O ALGUN COMENTARIO